- We are a Think Tank and Educational Institution that defends and promotes Democracy and Civic Engagement. We believe in Capitalism, limited government, private enterprise, free markets as an ethical economic choice, entrepreneurship, Individual Liberty and responsibility, open debate and accountability.
- We are geared towards public policy.
- We defend American Principles that encourage American Freedom.
- We aim to help form communities where freedom, liberties, opportunity, economic prosperity and the rule of Law prevail and where civil societies flourish and develop.
- Economic freedom, measured within the rule of law, such as property rights, government integrity, judicial effectiveness).
- Government size measured through government spending, tax burden, fiscal discipline, effectiveness and inherence in health and education, among others.
- We promote discussion of Economic Issues.
- We identify issues, weigh in them, Advocate for them among the people, at both local and federal level.
Promote Private Property, market economy, and economic freedom.
- We stand and promote public policy and solutions based on free enterprise, limited government, individual freedom, and American values.
- We educate and do research to advance to Congress, “The People”, OAS, the United Nations, International Court of Justice in the Hague, Interamerican Court of human Rights, communities of interest, news outlets and media.
UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS (1948)
(Common standard of achievements for ALL People & ALL Nations; Fundamental Human Rights to be Universally protected by the Rule of Law)
“Recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights of all members of the human family, men and women, is the foundation of freedom, justice and peace in the world….”
Art.1: All Human Beings are Born Free and Equal
Art.2: Ban on Discrimination: Everyone is entitled to the rights protected by the declaration irrespective of race, color, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status.
Art. 3: Right to LIFE “Everyone has the “right to LIFE”, Liberty & Security of Person”
Art. 4: No one shall be held in slavery or servitude. Slave trade prohibited in all forms.
Art. 5: No one shall be subjected to torture or cruel, inhume or degrading treatment or punishment.
Art. 6: Everyone has recognition as a person before the Law.
Art.7: ALL Equal before the Law.
Art.9 No one shall be subject to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile…
Art. 10: …Everyone has full equality to a fair and public hearing… and an impartial tribunal”
Art 11: “Everyone is innocent until proven guilty…”
Art.12: Right to Privacy: interference family, home, correspondence and attacks on his reputation.
Art. 14: Everyone has the right to seek and enjoy…. Asylum from prosecution.
Art.17: Right to own property. No one shall be arbitrarily deprived from his property and use.
Art.18: Right to Freedom of Thought and Religion.
Art.19: Freedom of Expression and speech, and Freedom of Information
Art.21: “…the will of the people shall be the basis of authority and government…”, expressed through elections, equal suffrage and secret vote.
Art.23: Everyone has the right to work without discrimination, with equal pay for equal work, with free choice and favorable conditions of dignified work.
Art.25: Food and Shelter, Health, Housing and Medical Assistance for ALL.
Art. 26: Everyone has the right to education without discrimination. Parents have a right to choose the kind of education that shall be given to their children.