- We aim to provide response centers around the world for humanitarian aid, disaster relief, asylum seekers, refugees, minorities and communities in general, independent of background, ethnicity, religion or gender. We aim to provide food, clothing, health & medical supplies and assistance to those in immediate need.
- We aim to provide food banks in affected areas to fight Hunger and Poverty.
- We provide leadership and support to our members, partnerships, affiliates and volunteers.
- We aim to restore hope to those most vulnerable at this time. Through faith, home, leadership formation and self-confidence motivation, such as sports programs among other initiatives.
- We partner with volunteers of all faith denominations.
- We educate parents with programs on how to rebuild the hope in their children to be able to cope with these circumstances.
- We promote seminars on Parental Rights
- We provide programs and seminars of Mental Health awareness for those who have gone through these disasters and other dire circumstances, such as asylum seekers and refugees, to help them transition through the crisis.
- We focus on immediate emergency assistance and long term support to those recovering from these disasters, as well as educate and help people prepare and respond to emergencies
- We strive to have long term presence in communities to help them recover, build and adapt in society and in their community.
- We direct attention to these needs to both the common people and elected officials.
UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS (1948)
(Common standard of achievements for ALL People & ALL Nations; Fundamental Human Rights to be Universally protected by the Rule of Law)
“Recognition of the inherent dignity and of the equal and inalienable rights of all members of the human family, men and women, is the foundation of freedom, justice and peace in the world….”
Art.1: All Human Beings are Born Free and Equal
Art.2: Ban on Discrimination: Everyone is entitled to the rights protected by the declaration irrespective of race, color, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status.
Art. 3: Right to LIFE “Everyone has the “right to LIFE”, Liberty & Security of Person”
Art. 4: No one shall be held in slavery or servitude. Slave trade prohibited in all forms.
Art. 5: No one shall be subjected to torture or cruel, inhume or degrading treatment or punishment.
Art. 6: Everyone has recognition as a person before the Law.
Art.7: ALL Equal before the Law.
Art.9 No one shall be subject to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile…
Art. 10: …Everyone has full equality to a fair and public hearing… and an impartial tribunal”
Art 11: “Everyone is innocent until proven guilty…”
Art.12: Right to Privacy: interference family, home, correspondence and attacks on his reputation.
Art. 14: Everyone has the right to seek and enjoy…. Asylum from prosecution.
Art.17: Right to own property. No one shall be arbitrarily deprived from his property and use.
Art.18: Right to Freedom of Thought and Religion.
Art.19: Freedom of Expression and speech, and Freedom of Information
Art.21: “…the will of the people shall be the basis of authority and government…”, expressed through elections, equal suffrage and secret vote.
Art.23: Everyone has the right to work without discrimination, with equal pay for equal work, with free choice and favorable conditions of dignified work.
Art.25: Food and Shelter, Health, Housing and Medical Assistance for ALL.
Art. 26: Everyone has the right to education without discrimination. Parents have a right to choose the kind of education that shall be given to their children.